Here’s the link ⇒ DEER
The DEER nutrition manual is all about breaking down nutrition into four manageable pieces that will get you moving on the path to bigger biceps, a shredded six-pack, toned arms, or just better health in general.
I start by breaking down the basic problem with modern diets, followed by an in-depth look at each of the four rules. There’s also some pretty awesome illustrations by yours truly and answers to some of the most common questions that I hear …
- Should I use intermittent fasting?
- What supplements should I be taking?
- How many calories should I eat each day?
- Shouldn’t I be doing cardio if I want to lose weight?
- Can I eat too much protein? Won’t it hurt my kidneys?
- Is peanut butter a protein source?
- Doesn’t weight training give women big, bulky muscles?
… plus much more.